How to edit events (online calendars syncing) without the calendar software?

Hey everyone,

Updating my phone to the current rtm image yesterday let me without a
calendar application (it seems that's not a bug but a wanted change
(from IRC discussions)).

The calendar was nice but fine, I can do without that feature. What is
more annoying is that my configured google account synced events and now
I'm not able to edit them.

What I am supposed to do to be able to not have the phone ringing at 3am
because it synced some events at this time? I turned the phone off
before going to be bed this time, but there must be another way.

I'm looking forward reading recommendations from the team on the topic ;-)

Thanks,
Sebastien Bacher

Follow ups