Re: Landing team 23.09.14

Hey!

First of all: Dave just mentioned to me that the twitter issue he had
was some false positive. Don't have too much information about that as I
was also waiting for a bug filled, but it seems it's a no-issue in overall.

W dniu 24.09.2014 o 09:09, Olivier Tilloy pisze:
>> * Blocking issues:
>>
>> ** Sometimes suggestions fail to appear
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1365304
>> [Time counter 13/7]
>>  -> Whitelisting potential.
>
> I just confirmed the bug, and I don’t think it should be considered a
> blocker: it has a very low probability of affecting users at all, and
> if it ever does, it is easily and seamlessly recoverable (i.e. if the
> suggestions don’t show up the first time, they will show up the second
> time because the history model will have finished loading in the
> meantime).

So regarding this issue: It is a blocker because it passed the time
period of 7 business days after reporting. This policy was invented so
that smaller non-blocking issues don't get forgotten and get the
attention they deserve sooner or later. In any case, it can be easily
whitelisted, since there are more pending important issues to tackle.

Cheers!

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx