Re: Landing team 23.09.14

Oliver,

So it's not so much that anything really needs porting to GStreamer 1.4, as
I had been testing general media playback (audio, video) with it for a
while, but something about it causes the Unity8 AP tests to crash. I don't
believe that the fix would be a big effort code-wise, but it might take a
bit of time to identify what the exact offending code is. Has anybody been
able to reproduce this locally and not only on the Jenkins server?

Jim