Re: ANNOUNCING: New and Improved tools for working with CI Train Silos.

Funny you ask that - the fix for that, as well as for being able to use it
on RTM images is landing soon -
https://code.launchpad.net/~robru/phablet-tools/citrain-on-rtm/+merge/235069
.

Many thanks to Robert for this!
Hi guys,

How to get this working with the new images that need password to run
commands as root?