Re: 3 Bugs

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Michael Terry <michael.terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Tony Espy <espy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> What's our story with respect to answering phone calls and locking?
>> Should an answered call unlock the device automatically, or should it just
>> allow the dialer-app to run/be displayed for the duration of the call?
>>
>> I ask because I've seen some strange behavior between the locking
>> mechanism and the dialer-app in recent images ( #59/rtm ).
>>

> We're supposed to show dialer-app for the duration of the call.  The
> lockscreen shouldn't be shown while a call is active, nor should you be
> able to get to any other app.  Anything else you see is likely a bug.

-mt

Just to be clear, you will be able to access other apps and the phone if
you unlock the device during a call and allow access to launcher and
indicators.
E.g. for launcher the user journey could be as follows
1. launcher is accessible,
2. user taps on any app in the launcher
3. passcode/passphrase panel shows up (app launches in the background)
4. user enters the passcode/passphrase and it is correct
5. user is in the previously selected app

For the notification centre:
1. swipe down to access notification centre
2. tap on any notification (on the icon in the top right) to go to app
3. passcode/passphrase panel shows up (app launches in the background)
4. user enters passcode/passphrase and it is correct
5. user is in the corresponding app

-o

--
*Olga Kemmet*