Re: ownCloud app.

Hi everyone,

I am back. Just handed in a paper I've been stuck with for a while. So now back to some code.

Michell, cool to see some progress.

I would like to hear from someone with some Android app knowledge that could help me with the code of the OC owncloud app - more specifically how they handle the URL:s of CalDAV and CardDAV.

or maybe you could ask the remote.php/caldav and */carddav about the existing calendars and addressbooks. I don't want the user to have to input more than the OC install URL.

Also I need some help with how to store username and pass in the OnlineAccounts and retrieve them when needed to. Does anyone have any knowledge about that?

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm
  IT Consultant
  Web Developer