Re: ownCloud app.

On 10/01/2014 03:57 AM, Daniel Holm wrote:
> Also I need some help with how to store username and pass in the
> OnlineAccounts and retrieve them when needed to. Does anyone have any
> knowledge about that?

The simplest example can be currently found here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~online-accounts/uoa-integration-tests/trunk/files

these files are enough for making a simple account plugin:

  data/test-login.provider
  qml/test-login/*.qml

Note that this plugin needs to be installed as a .deb package; while it
is possible to ship account plugins in click packages, that requires a
manual review in the store and we don't have any ready examples (though
I'm working on one, so stay tuned).
But in any case, it's just a matter of packaging changes; the code stays
the same.

Ciao,
  Alberto