Re: Can't submit applications to store

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Mitchell Reese
<projects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Weird. Have tried twice now with 2 different applications, and get the same
> error: "Your upload was scanned and we found the following problems: none.
> Please fix the stated errors and resubmit your application."
>
> Bug in the system? Have submitted 2 webapps working fine on my device.

Yes, I have seen this issue myself and reported it to the team.

The app has actually uploaded and you can manually go through the
metadata and publish it.

Also, try re-loading the page when this issue happens.

Alan Pope
Technical Project Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
+44 (0) 7973 620 164