Re: 3G on maco devel-proposed

On 13.10.2014 00:24, Roman Shchekin wrote:
> On my Nexus 4 I have completely broken 3g and don't know how to fix it :(

Has it ever worked, or is this a regression/later breakage?

If you have enabled developer mode enabled, could you run phablet-shell
and get the output of running

    $ ./usr/share/ofono/scripts/list-contexts

NOTE: that output might contain personal data such as your phone number,
so either remove any personal data from the output before replying to
the list or reply to me in private or ping me at freenode IRC (Wellark).

 -- Antti