suspecting the bug that might be causing it [1]. Investigation continues.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#283 utopic/mako
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/283.commitlog
#282 utopic/mako
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/282.commitlog
#281 utopic/mako
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/281.commitlog

#104 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/104.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

(results tainted by the reminders-app hang)

#283 utopic/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/283:20141014.2:20140929.1/10961/
#87 14.09/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/mako/87:20141014:20140929.1/10950/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/ComponentSupportList
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/TouchChannels

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

(See the issues dashboard for always up-to-date blocker status)

* Blocking issues:

** Manage Scopes -> All Is Unusable
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1380120
[Time counter 1/7]
 -> Fixed - waiting for confirmation from QA

** Unlocking sim while dash is not loaded leads to a system lockup
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1380736
 -> Might be whitelisted

* Known issues:

** Phablet album art not coming through from media-hub
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1373312
[Time counter 9/7]
[WHITELISTED]

** Previous & Next buttons not hooked up in media-hub
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1373313
[Time counter 9/7]
[WHITELISTED]

** turned off wifi to test 3g I see H in the indicator but I recieve
nothing from the system
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1378416
[Time counter 5/7]

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** OAuth based plug-ins appear to crash under poor network connectivity
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1349975
[Time counter 7/7]

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

** indicator-network crashing during dialer-app and default tests on
smoketesting
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1355130
[Time counter 46/7]
[WHITELISTED]
 -> Reproducible all the time, no movement in over 7 days. Might be
whitelisted as per QA decision (as practically it does not affect the
users).

** Seekbar tests are skiped only on nexus 4 and 5
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1359040
 => Merge requests present
 -> Is this really a blocker? Comment needed.

** Sometimes suggestions fail to appear
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1365304
[Time counter 28/7]
[WHITELISTED]