Re: SIM lock error still occur on promoted RTM build #5 - MAKO

Great, will try in a moment. Thought I posted this last night, but didn't make it. Here's another workaround, though the telepathy-ofono package looks better. This might be useful for anyone who hits the PUK code issue.:
-------
Ok, workaround found. Firstly, I had not set a sim pin, and settings showed this wasn't locked. This has previously been mentioned as a bug. After trying to 'unlock' my pin three times unsucessfully, I was asked for my PUK code. SIM was screwed, basically. Was able to search for the PUK code for Telstra, and found a site where I could enter my details and retrieve it. If you are with Telstra in Australia, you can find this under My Account. Once entering this, I found I could then choose a pin. Now each time I reboot I need to enter this pin and all is fine. I tried unsetting this however, and got the same problem again. Was only able to resolve it by entering the WRONG pin three times, reentering my PUK code, then setting my pin again.
Bug seems to be that pin lock needs to stay on for now.

Otherwise, love the new features for rtm 5, though mobile data is very flaky. Will file some bugs and post a report to this mailing list later.