Landing Team Reminder: smoketesting dashboard links!

Hello everyone,

As part of the process of filling in all the missing gaps in our landing
process documentation, we have created a short wiki page with
information regarding our various smoketesting dashboards.

We noticed that some developers are still not entirely sure where to
look for the test results for specific distributions and/or devices.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting

Maybe currently our smoketesting test results don't look too good, but
this is more of a time to actually check all tests that are failing for
your components and act on getting those fixed. Generally all autopilot
and infrastructure fixes are following special case rules, so that
anyone can make our automation work better without worrying about it not
being on the critical rtm14 bug-list.

Please, check your test whenever it's possible - especially for the
14.09 series (touch_stable).

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak