Unity API status update

Last week(s) was really about bug fixing and by now we've fixed almost
all super critical bugs (not all landed though). Second priority has
been on improving test coverage or rather system/integration testing for
indicators and scopes.

While developing scopes we saw that quite some developers where
challenged when using OA. So, we put in some effort to improve the
situation for scope developers and are now working with OA guys to
ensure that all those improvements find their way back into our standard
OA APIs for 3rd party developers.

Supporting our quality efforts around scopes, we have started adding
more proper logging/tracing which will help us pinning issues on devices
which are otherwise hard to get a handle on.

Thomas