Re: Various issues release #6 on mako

The problem I have is that I can barely hear the music played by the music app. When it's playing, the volume keys do control the music volume but even when the slider is set to the maximum volume the actual volume is quite low. I haven't tested alarms yet. I'll do so and report how well it works for me in a minute.

Regards,
Niklas