Re: Call for Music Remix testing - late late remix

Me again!

Andrew, Victor and Nicholas worked hard to crank out a bug fix and
resolve a long-standing issue with our automated testing. You
shouldn't notice much difference from the revision I mailed about
yesterday, but I'd still appreciate all available eyeballs on this
click package. We're hoping to land this in the image real soon now.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Alan Pope <alan.pope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have a new build of the Music App Remix available for testing!
> Please download and follow the instructions as per the previous mail:-
>
> https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg10380.html
>
> The new click package can be found at:-

http://people.canonical.com/~alan/music_remix/20141113/trunk/com.ubuntu.music_2.0.738_all.click

Changes:-

* Drop AP mocking on device
* Remove erroneous tracks from the playlist. Fixes:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1392022.

If you find bugs, feel free to use the launchpad bug tracker:-

https://bugs.launchpad.net/music-app

Source code is on launchpad if you're inclined to fix bugs yourself :)

https://code.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-app/remix

Happy listening!
--
Alan Pope