Re: Slide to answer

On 14.11.2014 15:33, Olga Kemmet wrote:
The visual design is currently work in progress.
We will take your comments into account for the next version.

In that case: I'd prefer it to be fullscreen and that the flickable element is not some small slider, but rather similar to the greeter, where I can tap somewhere on the screen and just need to do a long enough slide gesture to accept the call. :)

Cheers,
Michael

Cheers
Olga

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Mirco Mu"ller <mirco.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mirco.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Am 14.11.2014 um 13:43 schrieb Roman Zonov:
    > For me it is better to tap. Or to have a choice.
        We intentionally decided against a single tap to avoid accidental
    taps, e.g. while pulling your ringing phone out of a pocket, to
    already
    act on the call.

    Best regards...

    Mirco