Re: ownCloud app.

And we also did an Online Accounts workshop last week during UOS. You can
consult the slides for reference here:

https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/presentation/d/1_BnaAASynFES-kwHoiIh2e9V2nBpYak5h_vmLfAbSIA/edit#slide=id.g1877ebb12_6_0

It covers Apps & Scopes, as well as account providers. Please keep mpt's
remark in mind before you consider adding a new account provider to the
system.

David