issues with oxide and QML cache on image 166

Hey,
A bunch of folks have noticed that after upgrading to image 166 that web
pages and webapps are not serving up the the mobile versions anymore, but
instead desktop versions. A new version of oxide and webbrowser-app landed
in this image.

The problem seems to be the QML cache found in ~/.cache/QML/Apps/
Moving webbrowser-app out of the cache directory and restarting the browser
seems to fix the issue with the browser upon restart of the app as the
browser cache did not seem to get properly removed on the upgrade. However
webapps, like Google Maps and others don't function correctly until their
cache directories are moved as well. Not sure why this is occurring but it
is.

I think there are a few bugs here and a bigger question. When a library
like oxide changes and apps rely on it, their cache directories should
probably get destroyed/regenerated. I don't believe we have anything like
this in place. For the short term, should we be destroying the entire cache
directory when an image upgrade occurs? I think we should consider this
until we have smart regeneration scheme in place.

I've filed a bug to track (didn't know what package to make it against)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/android/+bug/1394380

Bill

Follow ups