Re: ownCloud app.

Hi everyone,

I think I've created a working click package with the online account
provider and app in one. Will try it on my device later.

What I need to find out now is how to get the credentials stored from the
online account provider to the app, but I think I've got that covered from
the page David provided.

I'm in contact with a few people in the owncloud devel mail list about how
to upload files the easiest way. After that content hub support is coming.
Also I haven't yet tried to download a file from the app and try to open it
with another app, so that also has to be explored.

We also have to work on the calendar and contacts sync. Alberto will, as
stated previously, help a bit and make evolution data server get username
and password from the online accounts, but until then how could be make
this at all?

I would really much now how the Google provider does it. I mean more than
the code, because I don't get it.

And I will keep this as an separate Online account provider. The app asks
for permission from either an existing account or adds the possibility to
add an account.

Don't like it this way, then don't use it.

I still think we need it this way since I consider it to be a kind of
modular service and provider. There's the app, later a file backup, contact
and calendar sync. Later there might be support for the Feed reader,
bookmarks, music streaming or whatever. Then these devs doesn't need to
redo the login stuff.

Cheers,
Daniel