Re: Code for Google Online account?

Hi,

So I've been looking around a little and it doesn't seem so hard to get
owncloud sync to work.

Sync monitor seems to already handle most of the parts needed. But where is
the documentation?

The Google sync uses OAuth, but Yahoo uses httpauth just like from what I
need for owncloud.

So, how do I add my provider and DAV resources?

I'm thinking about creating another online provider for any custom DAV
service,  as well later.

Cheers,
Daniel