Re: Mediaplayer/ file manager bug

Hi Diogo,

For the mediaplayer-app issues you're running into, is there any way that
you can privately share your movie files with me so that I can test them
out? I should be able to better guide you on this issue once I either have
success in playing them, or run into the same issues you are seeing.

Thanks,

Jim