Re: Developer

Hello!

It can be overwhelming to find a place to help.  You seem specifically
interested in the phone, so I'd start by looking at the Core Apps.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps

Pick one that seems interesting to you, and it will likely have plenty of
bugs in its Launchpad page.  I'd think that would be the best place to
start, since you can pick something small at first and work your way up.
You can also hang out in #ubuntu-touch in Freenode to ask questions or talk
to other developers.

-mt