Re: Default devel channel

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 5:21 AM, Oliver Grawert <ogra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi,
> Am Dienstag, den 25.11.2014, 23:17 -0300 schrieb Sergio Schvezov:
> > I just noticed that
> > ubuntu-touch/devel (alias to ubuntu-touch/utopic)
> >

> > Can we change that to vivid already?
>
> i'll call this the most asked question for the last three weeks :P

I know, after sending, I forgot I already asked even :-)

> we can only switch to a new channel once there is an image in it, we
> need QA validation for all arches in this channel before doing this ...
> QA is busy til end of the week validating RTM ..

Well a bit more than a month in, when I say I want devel, I want devel; if
it doesn't exist yet, I'd rather have it fail to flash than get something
that it is not even if it once was :-)

Last night I spent a good couple of minutes to figure out why everything
was so broken when I switched to devel from the rtm ones.

> but as Łukasz wrote in the last landing mail, next week is for vivid
> (and for opening the RTM gates for ota-1 landings indeed)

The vivid image feels really good fwiw.