has been identified and a new image with the fix will be deployed shortly.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#34 vivid/mako

#169 14.09/krillin

#34 vivid/mako

#140 14.09/mako

http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

** [1] [TOPBLOCKER] UI randomly freezes
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1377332
 => Merge requests present
 -> cgmanager possible fix seems to be close

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** New alarm at 7:28 AM in 33326 days
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1390992

** there is no media playback in vivid
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1395862

* Known issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak