Re: Problem with app

Hi Roman,

On 11/28/2014 12:04 AM, Roman Zonov wrote:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> I want to ask for your help. I have a zMusic app - audio player for one
> social network. But I have one problem after integrating OnlineAccounts
> - XMLHttpRequest doesn't work. I made a branch on
> Launchpad: https://code.launchpad.net/~roman2861/zmusic/online-accounts

I build the click package from your branch and installed it on my N4.
The VK account creation went OK: the account was created and my full
name was retrieved and set as display name for the account. I also
proposed a branch with a couple of fixes here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~mardy/zmusic/oa-fixes/+merge/243123

However, the HTTP requests still fail. As soon as the first
XMLHttpRequest() object is instantiated in getTracks(), I see these logs:

process 6920: arguments to dbus_message_new_method_call() were
incorrect, assertion "_dbus_check_is_valid_path (path)" failed in file
../../dbus/dbus-message.c line 1344.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
process 6920: arguments to dbus_message_set_auto_start() were incorrect,
assertion "message != NULL" failed in file ../../dbus/dbus-message.c
line 3029.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
process 6920: arguments to dbus_message_iter_init_append() were
incorrect, assertion "message != NULL" failed in file
../../dbus/dbus-message.c line 2426.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
QDBusConnection: error: could not send message to service
"org.freedesktop.NetworkManager" path "" interface
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable" member "Introspect":
using blocking call!
Using blocking call!
[...]

Looks like something is broken with the DBus calls to NetworkManager...
But I've no idea on how to debug it further :-(

Ciao,
  Alberto