Promotion plans for the vivid and RTM channels

Hi,

During the past few weeks, I've come up with a few questions regarding your plans for image promotions.

I'm currently planning to remove the MultiROM dualboot solution from my Nexus 4 because Ubuntu has finally replaced Android for me. Therefore, I am wondering about which channel I should install, RTM or vivid. My plan is to use only promoted images because we are talking about the phone which I rely on (my devel-proposed times are over). I'm thinking about going with vivid but I'll only do so if there will be frequent promotions for that channel. Would you mind sharing your plans regarding vivid promotions? Will we see one per week similar to RTM promotions or will vivid promotions be done as irregular as we've seen them to happen since the release of the RTM images?

Furthermore, and this is unrelated to my above question, I'd be interested in whether installing the devel channel (or, more generally, any channel) will be possible on the upcoming commercial Ubuntu phones, independently from the model or manufacturer.

I really hope someone on this mailing-list is able and allowed to answer those questions. I'm definitely looking forward to your responses.

Cheers,
Niklas

Follow ups