Re: CI MP testing temporarily disabled

An update:

The network issue is not resolved. But we are working on resolving some
other issue that have kept things shutdown. I don't have a firm ETA yet,
but some services should be online tomorrow.

But I'll caution that there is still a hardware relocation scheduled for
this week that we now expected to take place on Friday. We will pass on any
updated schedules when we get them.

Francis