Terminal Reboot in Click store

Hiya,

We have something for you to play with on the weekend!

Filippo Scognamiglio has uploaded a "Terminal Reboot" app to the
store, which we plan to soon become the replacement for the existing
Terminal app. It's the brownish-tinted icon in the store. Grab it and
give it a test please.

http://popey.mooo.com/screenshots/device-2014-12-05-153403.png

There were a number of goals with this reboot. We wanted to update the
underlying upstream plugin, give more space to content, have
configurable keyboard overlays, add better tab support, and make it
more pretty. It's not yet finished, but it's in a state where we'd
welcome wider testing.

http://popey.mooo.com/screenshots/device-2014-12-05-153634.png
http://popey.mooo.com/screenshots/device-2014-12-05-153454.png
http://popey.mooo.com/screenshots/device-2014-12-05-153501.png

We put it in the click store as a separate app in the same way as we
did in the past with the Clock Reboot. This way if it breaks you still
get to keep the previous Terminal app, which is unaffected by this
reboot.

We still have work to do, but would appreciate feedback (and patches).
Some of the big "to do" items we know of which include:-

* Terminal previews in tab-list (already in progress, thanks Stefano!)
* User configurable keyboard overlays (via json files) for
vim/emacs/ed warriors!
* Copy/paste support

If you find bugs, please report them in the usual place:-

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bugs

Patches welcome ;)

Alan Pope
Technical Project Manager