Fwd: Year End Core Apps Hack Days!

As part of this, I'll be doing a ubuntu on air session about writing tests for the core apps. This will take place next Weds at 1800 UTC on ubuntuonair.com

If you are curious about writing automated test cases for the core apps, please feel free to contact me! The core apps developers welcome test writers happily to the team. In particular, both the docviewer and terminal teams could use your test writing capabilities. If you've not written tests before, it's easy to pick up and there's a community willing to help guide you through it. See you next week!

Nicholas