Re: Terminal Users - a question

I just noticed I should have read better. I took

"Please don't run it directly on your desktop, we're currently wanting
commands you type on the device."

for

"Please don't run it directly on your device, we're currently wanting
commands you type on the device."

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. But now you have the commands I run. ;)

Thanks,
Niklas