Re: Topblocker: Browser regression

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There seems to have been a recent regression in the browser app
> resulting in it being completely incapable of viewing many websites.
> This wasn't a problem a few weeks ago, it must have snuck in around the
> final rtm image. Should probably be considered a topblocker for the next
> update.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/webbrowser-app/+bug/1402694

Thanks for the report Sam. I’ve confirmed it and updated the affected
project (it’s a bug in oxide itself).
Could you quantify that "many" websites? You’re giving two examples in
the bug report, does that affect other websites you usually browse?
Not trying to be picky here, but rather to understand the magnitude of
the issue.
Thanks,

 Olivier