Re: Nexus 4 with Android 5: still possible to dual-boot Ubuntu Touch?

Yep, that's a feature I used a lot. However, at some point I decided to go
with Ubuntu only and removed MultiROM in order to be able to recover from a
writable image.

Am Samstag, 20. Dezember 2014 schrieb Nathan Haines :
> On 12/20/2014 12:33 AM, Niklas Wenzel wrote:
>>
>> I agree. MultiROM is a great solution for dualbooting. There's even the
>> MultiROM Manager app on Google Play which allows you to install both
>> MultiROM and Ubuntu on your phone. I'd suggest you give it a try. ;)
>
> Not only that, you can also install different versions of Ubuntu.  So for
example you can use ubuntu-rtm/stable for your main Ubuntu experience, but
you can install vivid for a couple days to test something without losing
your main install.