Re: Critical Git Vulnerability

I am pretty sure we do not ship a git client on the phone image.

So why did you add ubuntu-phone to the cc in your reply? The thread on
ubuntu-devel-discuss (where it belongs) seems have a useful conclusion
without needing to cross-post to unrelated lists. Appreciate the desire
to get it fixed, but you don't need to spam another list to garner more
support for doing so. It's already being fixed.