Re: Some Questions

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Julien Debaru <jdebaru@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi and Happy New Years to everyone,
>
> For my christmas, I've installed Ubuntu Touch on my nexus 4. I love some
> things and I found some others more discutables.
> So, I've some suggestions/questions.
>
> For Ubuntu Store, it may be intersting to separate Scopes and Apps, no ?

Hi Julien, thanks for your comments.

The scope for the Ubuntu Store usually shows scopes separated from
apps (eg, check "Media & Video" in the list of departments).
But there might be some click package that contains both a scope and
an app, and in that case it's put it in the section of apps, even if
the title says otherwise (eg, the "Untappd scope" in the "Food &
Drink" department).
Hope this helps.

cheers,
--