Re: Ubuntu Phone User: Manager at Braum's

Hi,

In the example below you could almost have been describing me. Although I am not trying to get a business off the ground, the rest is basically true for me too. I run Ubuntu desktop both at work and at home, and I have installed Ubuntu Touch on my Nexus 4, which I use full time.

There are two things, though, that are making me seriously consider returning to Android on the Nexus 4 at the moment:

1) Apps are considerably slower to start than on any of the Android devices my friends and colleagues are using.

2) My workplace uses Microsoft Exchange/Outlook. On the Nexus 4 I can currently only read my email and calendar on the web, which is slow and tedious.

Can I have missed something? Are there apps or workarounds for 2) that I am not aware of?

And what is the reason for 1)? I am running Ubuntu 14.10 (r12) dated 14.12.18.

Best regards,
Ari Börde Kröyer