Click reviews

Hi

Today, I browsed my apps on https://appstore.bhdouglass.com . It's a really
good site btw, it could even be the official one. I noticed my apps had
reviews. I wasn't aware of any issues on the phone as I don't own a device
that runs Ubuntu touch (I hoped I'd win one but I was 4th, if someone has a
spare one ;-) ). It seems ppl give feat back with these reviews. I gave an
issue page in the click store but I have never got any issue report. I once
got an email from someone, but that's about it.

So are there any plans to make bug reporting better? Now these reviews get
used which is not ideal.

Should we get notifications for new reviews and some way to react one these.

Thanks
Sam Segers

Follow ups