Re: CI phone testing temporarily disabled

Francis Ginther [2015-01-23  7:15 -0600]:
> We are experiencing installation issues with the latest devel-proposed
> touch image, 74 for mako and 82 for krillin. As a result we've had to
> disable testing on the phones until an updated image is available or a
> workaround is found.

If you mean that current images don't even boot: Oliver, Ricardo, and
I looked at that this morning: It seems the latest LXC has/causes a
regression that prevents the android container from starting, so most
stuff like lightdm just doesn't work. This needs Stéphane I think, but
it's at least a known issue now.

Thanks,

Martin