App submission issues

Hi folks, just working on an update for my Aussie Weather app, and running into a few issues. Can someone please enlighten me?

1. I'm no longer able to submit the app as free, and need to set a
   minimum price of $2.99usd. That's almost $4 Australian - way more
   than I would normally pay for an app - especially a webapp at that.
   Am going to take a leap and guess that most people running Ubuntu
   Touch at this time are probably developers, or at the very least can
   whip up a webapp themselves. What's up with the free versions of the
   apps?
2. Just tried to submit it anyway as a $3 app, and was told I needed to
   add payment details - so I did, and then have been knocked back,
   asking for them again. Seems like a glitch in the system?

Be great if someone could let me know what's up with the app store at the moment, when free apps will be submittable again, and what's happening with the payment process.

Otherwise, loving using Ubuntu Touch - can't wait for the new phones to come out.

Cheers,

Mitchell

Follow ups