U1db as repeater model, QQmlExpression error

Hello, everyone!
I have asked for help on Google+, but this might be a better place for that.Here I have the following situation: 1) Repeater with U1db contents as model 2) An edit page, which the user goes to (it has a delete dialog) 3) User deletes an item (I create tempContents, splice from the array and set the U1db contents = tempContents) 4) Pop the edit pageAnd I get this: QQmlExpression: Attempted to evaluate an expression in an invalid contextI know something like this has been seen in the settings app, but here the situation is a little different as I am not using a ListView. Moreover, I tried to change the execution order to clear the pagestack, then remove the item, then push the page again (the page should be reloaded, because I push a file ie Qt.resolvedUrl), but I get the same error. Can anyone help me?

Follow ups