Re: QML ListItem swipe

Hi!
I have just one more question: Is there any way to use this with ListItems.Subtitled, because it seems to be capturing the mouse events and swiping doesn't do anything (I also tried to isolate it in an additional Item, but that didn't help).
Thanks

From: bogdan.cuza@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: stefano92.100@xxxxxxxxx; ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 00:17:54 +0700
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] QML ListItem swipe

Hello Stefano,
Thank you very much for the link! It will help me a lot.
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 18:11:04 +0100
From: stefano92.100@xxxxxxxxx
To: bogdan.cuza@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bogdan,
Take a look at the Ubuntu Component Store. There is the ListitemWithActions used in the some Core App (e.g. clock-app)
Link: http://ubuntu-component-store.readthedocs.org/en/latest/_components/listitemwithactions.html
Cheers,

Stefano