Re: Revision flag no longer working?

On Thu, 2015-02-05 at 09:44 +1100, Mitchell Reese wrote:
> There seems to be some problem with scopes continually crashing in image
> 87 with vivid-proposed on the Nexus 7 - am trying to roll back to
> version 87, but the flag isn't working. Using this command:
>
> ubuntu-device-flash --channel=devel-proposed --revision=87

 The usage of ubuntu-device-flash has changed a bit now, you need to
pass the --revision option to ubuntu-device-flash and the --channel
option to the touch sub-command, e.g:

 ubuntu-device-flash --revision=87 touch --channel=devel-proposed

 As a side note you mention image 87 not working, but that you're trying
to roll back to image 87? Should that be image 86 you're going back to
(or image 88 with the problem)?

> As set out in these docs:
> http://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/

 It sounds like those docs need updating to reflect the changes in
ubuntu-device-flash, I've filed a bug for that here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/developer-ubuntu-com/+bug/1418245

Cheers!
 Mike.