Re: Helping new ubuntu phone users

Awesome idea. Just hit that link to try it, was asked to log in with my Ubuntu One Account (which I did), then was told I don't have permission to access this resource. Error messages I got are below:

Authorization is required to access http://pad.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHelpAppContent Either you have not been granted access to this resource or your entitlement has timed out. Please try again. You are currently logged in as https://login.ubuntu.com/+id/6EmLGzJ. (logout <http://pad.ubuntu.com/openid/+logout>)