Re: Dekko Email Client call for testing

Dekko should run fine in an i386 emulator and performance was quite reasonable last time I tried it. I don't have an i386 kit setup atm and they take an aeon to create otherwise I would have uploaded a click for you somewhere.

To run from QtCreator in emulator or device you will need to set the cmake arguments to

-DCLICK_MODE=on -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/ -DDEV_FATAL_WARNINGS=off

It only takes ~4-5 minutes to build.

Or if you just want to try it on desktop (Utopic/Vivid) just click the run button on opening the CMakeLists.txt file in QtCreator. Oh and you may need to install qml-module-qtcontacts if it isn't installed.

Cheers

Dan Chapman