Have a nice weekend!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#91 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/91.commitlog

#228 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/228.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#91 vivid/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/91:20150206:20150129/12255/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

** Instagram Photos scope and Photos scope don't recognize Instagram
online account
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1415595
 => Merge requests present

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** [TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on
idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

** Dialler shows 'No network' even though SIM is present (vivid)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1413316
 => Merge requests present

** Location indicator switches are off and won't switch on if HERE T&Cs
were not accepted in the wizard
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1414610

** [1] Vivid Random lockups
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418707

* Known issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

** Crop tool sometimes selects the wrong area
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1404170
 => Merge requests present

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak