Re: [Music] Deleting the "Music" folder while using MTP causes the music app to be unable to import music via ContentHub

I see one more:

3. Maintain a simple script that checks if the default folders are present
and creates them on the fly. This avoids to lock the user abilities,
doesn't require special policies for the core apps and allow the system to
work ;)