Re: FM Radio for BQ

My memory of this stuff is a bit fuzzy (and potentially 2 years out of
date) but as far as I'm aware the radio functionality in Qt relies on
there being a qt-multimedia plugin that implements the radio service.
I'm only aware of two actual implementations of that, one for Symbian
and one for the fmrx daemon used on Maemo/MeeGo. So before those APIs
can be used on a device someone needs to either write a driver for the
specific hardware in the Bq device or wrap an existing android driver
via libhybris and expose it via a qt-multimedia plugin.

Cheers,
 Mike.