DocViewer update call for testing and participation

Hi all,

Stefano Verzegnassi has been hard at work improving the DocViewer app
and we have a shiny new click for you to test. As always bug reports
and discussion is most welcome. If any of you would also like to get
involved in the development of the DocViewer, I know Stefano would
appreciate the help. He's worked single-handedly on this recently and
has big plans for future developments, but limited time to implement
them. Let us know if you'd like to get involved!

Here's a nice G+ post from Stefano with some screenshots and feature
list to give you a taste:-

https://plus.google.com/104470462565851394948/posts/Ya3nPAPuVPq

We'd love for you to help test this out on your touch devices.

http://people.canonical.com/~alan/docviewer/20150213/com.ubuntu.docviewer_0.3.80_armhf.click

Instructions for how to install (as if you didn't already know) are at:-

http://people.canonical.com/~alan/docviewer/readme.txt

Alan Pope
Community Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy