Channels & Flashing Documentation

Just noticing that the Ubuntu Device flashing pages and commands for listing channels seems out of date:

http://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/installing-ubuntu-for-devices/
(no listing for needing 'touch' command)
&
http://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/
( "ubuntu-device-flash --list-channels" no longer works)

Is this likely to get updated anytime soon?

Also wondering if anyone knows whether we'll be able to easily flash development versions on the Meizu phones when they come out - i.e., if I'm keen to run the devel-proposed channel, will this be an option?

Loving Ubuntu Touch by the way - keep up the great work!

Mitchell

Follow ups