Re: Channels & Flashing Documentation

Thank you for the link. I added some information regarding the list of recommended channels.

Am Mo, 16. Feb, 2015 um 12:24 schrieb Mike Sheldon <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Mitchell,

A few people have been running into those out of date entries, I've opened a bug report for it here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/developer-ubuntu-com/+bug/1418245 it'd be great if you can add any extra cases you find where commands are no longer working.

Thanks,
 Mike.