Sound -indicator UX suggestion

Dear all,

I find the sound-indicator quite intrusive as it takes a large space in the screen and seem to hang quite a while after being modified. (4sec)

I am suggesting as it is one of the most used indicator to make it less intrusive and more appealing to the user.

I very enjoy the user notification when in call i move out of the dialer-app and the header of the dash turn green and ask me to tap to return to call.

I am suggesting to place the sound-indicator also in the header of the dash as shown in the attached  mockup.

Kind Regards,

--
Thibaut